- This event has passed.
Winter Landscapes Drawing & Painting with ShawnaLee
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$120
Thursdays 9-11 am
Jan. 20, 27; Feb. 3, 10
In this 4-week online class, students will complete a drawing and a winter landscape watercolor painting. We will explore numerous techniques while drawing and painting winter landscapes together each step of the way. Students will gain important information on how to model values and interpret them in drawing and painting. This course is excellent for painters and anyone interested in improving their foundation skills.
Recommended art supplies:
- Graphite pencils (such as H, 3B, 5B, 6B) or Generals brand Charcoal pencils.
- Kneaded eraser
- Vinyl eraser
- Drawing paper 11×14” good size
- Watercolor paper – at least 3 pieces for each class, 9×12″ or 11×15″ are good sizes – can be found at Michaels or any art supply store
- An assortment of paint brushes – various sizes – a few rounds and flats.
- Watercolor paints – Tube or solid – if you use tube paints you will need a palette. I recommend Maries 18 tube sets.
- watercolor masking fluid
for more information: